Graceland International School invites outstanding and passionate Christians to join our team in raising the next generation of students to influence society for the good of people and to the glory of God.
Applicants must be a RN or BNSC certificate holder.
Applicant must be computer literate (Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Applicant MUST be a Born-Again Christian
Qualifications and Experience
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintain confidentiality of students’ information.
- Adhere to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Enforce regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrate timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required
- Two years of experience will be an added advantage
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail. Also click here to fill the application form.