Graceland International School invites outstanding and passionate Christians to join our team in raising the next generation of students to influence society for the good of people and to the glory of God.
The successful applicant will have curriculum expertise and strong pedagogical practice to achieve outstanding behavioural outcomes for our students within an authentic Christian environment.
- Work collaboratively with other staff in the team to plan and deliver an effective instructional program aligned with well-defined curricular and school goals.
- Applicants must be a/an B.Sc./B.Ed. or OND certificate holder.
- Applicant must be computer literate (Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Applicant MUST be a Born-Again Christian
Qualifications and Experience
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintain confidentiality of students’ information.
- Adhere to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Enforce regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrate timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required
- Two years of experience will be an added advantage
Please send your credentials and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also click here to fill the application form.