Graceland International School invites outstanding and passionate Christian educators to join our team in raising the next generation of students to influence society for the good of people and to the glory of God.
The successful applicant will have curriculum expertise and strong pedagogical practice to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for our students within an authentic Christian environment.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers in the team to plan and deliver an effective instructional program aligned with well-defined curricular and school goals.
- Applicants must be a/an B.Sc./B.Ed. certificate holder in Food/Nutrition or related Discipline.
- Applicant must be computer literate (Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
- An M.Sc./M.Ed./M. A in the required field will be an added advantage
- Applicant MUST be a Born-Again Christian
Qualifications and Experience
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintain confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adhere to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Conduct assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Enforce regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrate timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provide adequate information, plans and materials for substitute teacher in case of absence.
- Prior experience in teaching relevant major subject(s) in a secondary school and/or international school strongly preferred
- Prior experience in teaching Home Economics in a reputable secondary school required
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required
To apply please send your Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org